Sectors: Infrastructure & Energy
Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Region: Latin America
Application Period: Currently Open
Rubicon is looking for a professional with at least 4 years’ experience within the M&A infrastructure or energy sectors to join our Colombian office as an Associate / Vice President.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for executing multi-million and billion dollar infrastructure transactions across different geographies and sectors.
About Rubicon Capital Advisors
Rubicon is one of the world’s leading investment banking firms focused solely on the infrastructure, renewable energy & utilities sectors. With offices in Colombia, Mexico, Europe, North America and Asia, along with further expansion plans in 2020, the firm has a truly global reach. Since inception in 2011, Rubicon has closed on the sale, acquisition or refinancing of over 100 essential infrastructure, renewable energy & utilities assets located across Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia with a combined enterprise value in excess of USD $50 billion. The firm is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and its U.S. affiliate is a member of FINRA and SIPC and registered as a broker-dealer with the SEC. Learn more about the firm at: www.rubiconcapitaladvisors.com and by following Rubicon Capital Advisors on LinkedIn and Twitter.
In this fast-paced and dynamic environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst other things:
• Origination and execution of large complex M&A, capital raising and restructuring assignments;
• Working within a fast-paced deal focused execution team;
• Assisting the development, construction & management of complex financial models;
• Analysing financial statements and other relevant documentation;
• Assisting with the drafting and review of transaction documentation;
• Assisting with the management M&A and capital raising processes;
• Preparing marketing materials (pre NDA teasers, Infomemos, etc); and
• Carrying out ad-hoc deal specific research.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience of developing complex financial models;
• Bilingual in English and Spanish;
• Superior mathematical / problem solving abilities;
• Entrepreneur aspirations;
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• Self-motivated individual capable of thriving in a challenging environment, meeting demanding client deadlines;
• First Class Honors (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a numerical discipline from a leading university;
• At least 4 years’ experience within the infrastructure or energy sector; and
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities.
The following will be considered an advantage:
• Understanding of accounting principles;
• Knowledge of cash flow modelling;
• A relevant Professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA, etc.);
• Experience in an investment bank or large financial institution; and
• Fluency in a third language.
• Competitive Compensation Package: Base salary along with the potential to earn a substantial performance-related bonus.
• Health Care: A competitive healthcare package will be available.
• Holidays: We offer excellent holiday entitlements.
A career with Rubicon offers exciting opportunities to be involved in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry. We promise to offer a supportive and pleasant working environment alongside a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
How to Apply
Submit your Curriculum Vitae and application to: email@example.com.